Friday, November 30, 2012

Update

 

 
 Our family has had a lot going on this year, so I apologize tat I have not been getting around to updating the blog very often.  I'll just catch you up a little at a time so that we all don't get too overwhelmed.  The first thing I should tell you is that we are expecting a newby into our family somewhere towards the beginning of April.  You'll never guess, but it is going to be a boy!  Yes, you are counting right that is going to be boy #3!  We are very excited and Q is always asking when he will be here.

5 comments:

Colleen and Dallin Steele said...

Oh my gosh!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!

elisems said...

Congratulations!!!

Karen C. said...

Thanks Elise, Colleen and Dallin!

Katrina and Casey said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I bet your boys are thrilled. Quentin kept telling me that his mommy was going to have a huge belly. haha

Kristy said...

Karen!! We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!